Sunday, February 24, 2008

My Latest Kit.... FREEBIE!!!

Here is my latest kit FREEBIE!!! This is probably the one that I have had the most fun with. I named it Jaden, after my son, who picked out the colors and some of the designs. It was fun to do some of it with him! I thought that this would be a fun kit to use for pictures that kids have drawn and of kids doing crafts. Of course, it can be used for a lot of different things... birthday parties, and pictures of kids, etc.! I hope you guys like it and enjoy using it. Remember to email me (heather.digiscraps@gmail.com) with any layouts and pages you have done with them. I'd love to be able to post them here on my blog!!!

Well, here it is:


I had to break this one down into two different downloads, one for the elements and one for the papers.

Download PAPERS HERE!!!
Download ELEMENTS HERE!!!

(Please leave a comment here or on 4shared! I love to hear what you think.... Also, I'll be posting some more templates soon - I was thinking of also doing a few quickpages using my kits!!! So check back often!)
One more thing.... please remember my kits and templates are for personal, non-commercial use only!

4 comments:

VJ said...

Love your kits, elements, and templates! Have added your site to my favorites and will be back! Hugs for all your hard work. :)

Mystical Brat said...

WOW Love all the bright colors! Great for preschool aged children! What FUN! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

This is cute, my son will just adore it. I am thinking of using it for his worksheets or something like that.