Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My First Digital Kit!!! FREEBIE!

I am so excited!!! I just created my first ever digital scrapbooking kit! I had a lot of fun with this and I know that I still have a lot to learn with them, but I still thought that I would offer it to you guys as a FREEBIE! I hope that you like it and that you can use it in some way. I would love to see any pages or layouts that you create using the kit or any of my previous templates. If you would like to email them to me and have me post them here on my blog, I would love it!!!! :) Just email them to heather.digiscraps@gmail.com! I can't wait to see what you create!

Well, here is my first ever FREEBIE kit! Hope you enjoy it, I named this one Smoky Stars!




Download this kit HERE!

If you have any problems with the file, please let me know! This is the first time I have ever uploaded a zip file to 4shared!

1 comment:

crazywkids said...

Hey, great job! I love it! Thanks!!