Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Rainbow Hearts Kit FREEBIE!!!

Wow!!! It has been a long time since I posted anything here!!! Well, I thought that I would make my comeback by offering you a HUGE kit! Here is a layout that I created using my kit.Here is a preview of my kit, Rainbow Hearts. Not all of the papers or elements are on it - it was TOO big to fit them all! There is also a full alpha included (the one with hearts on it in my layout!). There are a ton of frames and ribbons and 7 more papers that were also not included in the preview. I hope that you all enjoy it - and don't forget to leave a comment either here or on 4shared if you like it!!! I've decided to give one lucky person who leaves a comment (selected at random) a custom word art or template. So have fun and don't forget to leave a comment. The winner will be announced here on Friday and I'll have the winner email me with their word art or template theme. Have fun!!!

Download Elements Here - I forgot to include my TOU - just remember it's for personal use only!!!!

***Don't forget to email me your layouts using this kit (or any of my products - and I'll post them on my blog) - one lucky randomly drawn person will win a free customized kit - you choose the theme and the colors (and even names and places for word art)!!! My email is heather.digiscraps@gmail.com!!!***

5 comments:

Kim Sandling said...

Thank you for this fantastic and beautiful kit! I can't wait to use it and hope to send you something soon!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute kit. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Kristy said...

Wow--this is fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing it!

cindiaskew said...

this is an awesome kit and appreciate the labor and talent that you have. tyfs

Kimimela said...

This is just gorgeous!!! So glad I was able to snag it! I've been away for a week adn dropped in and there it was =) Links still valid!! Yaahoo!


Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent =)